Following smoke or fire damage in the home or at your business premises, the priority is to return the affected property to its pre incident condition as quickly as possible, minimising secondary damage, efficiently, effectively and with the minimum of disruption to the policyholder or customer.
Used by the UK’s major insurance companies
Rainbow International has over 25 years’ experience in Fire Damage Restoration, has a wealth of technical experience and knowledge, and is used by many of the UK's major insurance companies on their policyholder’s claims. A professional fire damage clean-up is essential following an incident in the home to return the property to its pre-incident condition, promptly, reliably and cost effectively.
Acidic soot contamination
Fire and soot contamination can leave any property in a terrible state, with odour and secondary damage possible due to the acidic nature of soot contamination. Professional restoration services are absolutely vital to ensure an effective restoration is performed, maintaining the structural integrity and value of your property
Local emergency call out
If you are affected by a fire in your home, and need urgent or emergency advice on cleaning up following a fire, contact your local Rainbow office by typing your postcode into the branch finder.
Fire Damage Restoration at a glance...
- Emergency 24 hour call out
- On-site within 2 hours anywhere in the UK an emergency situation
- Fire restoration - clean up after fire damage
- Buildings & contents restoration
- Removal of soot and smoke
- Sealing of painted surfaces
- Soot fix applications
- Controlled waste disposal
- Smoke odour removal
- Highly responsive service
- Cleaning of all items affected by smoke - carpets, rugs, furniture, walls, floors and general contents
- Restoration & PAT testing of electrical items
- Over 60 branches across the UK